Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Are You Leading Or Misleading?

There is a difference between a leader and a title holder. A title holder is by virtue of the title expected to lead, but normally they want everybody to simply believe they are leading, when in fact that is called misleading. A leader, on the other hand, doesn't give a damn if they have a nice title or not, they simply get everyone on board and they get the job done.

Are you a Leader or Misleader? Are you more concerned with the title or with the job well done? What do the results say about your leadership?

CONFESSION: I am a title holder and I want to become a leader.

CONVICTION: I am learning about leadership and I am willing to lead through action rather than through title.

I hope this message has struck a good vein of leadership in you. If you were a Misleader, please join me in my quest to be Leader.

Wagago
Kgoshii Lerabela

#LeadingOrMisleading

No comments:

Post a Comment